2. The term “personal data” refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your first and last name, birth date, age, gender, e-mail address, delivery and billing address, phone number, signature (when collecting online purchases), any information provided when you contact us by email, Paypal details, historic purchase information, user ID and any other information that is identified with you personally.
3. The Make-up Festival is continually improving and developing the Site by adding new functionalities and features as well as by changing and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Due to these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, The Make-up Festival’s data practices may change. Should our data practices change, The Make-up Festival will post any such changes on the Site. Please check this Site regularly for any changes. This policy was last updated on the 18th September, 2018.
4. The Make-up Festival is not liable for the content or privacy policies of other third party websites linked to the Site.
6. When you use the Site The Make-up Festival collects and processes your personal information (“Personal Data”). Without limitation, personal data includes the personal information you submit when you sign up to or browse the Site, contact us by email and/or make purchases through it. We cannot provide you with our full service should you opt not to supply us with your personal data.
7. The Make-up Festival logs IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet for internal security purposes of the Site and such data will not be shared or disclosed to third parties except as provided for in Clause 15 below.
9. The Make-up Festival uses the personal data information you provide for the following purposes:
10. By using the site you warrant that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertake to notify us of any change or alteration of them. Any loss of damage to the Site or The Make-up Festival, or to any third party through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration form, will be exclusively the responsibility of the user. Requirements and Criteria for Processing
11. The Make-up Festival guarantees that:
12. Personal data may be processed only if:
13. The Make-up Festival may divulge such personal data only if we are required and permitted to do so by law, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, or we believe, in good faith, that such action is necessary to:
14. In order to execute our services in regard to any of your purchases or requests, The Make-up Festival may need to disclose or transfer some of the information provided by you to third parties contracted for the delivery of the goods purchased by you. You are hereby informed that by registering and providing us with information via the Site, you are expressly authorizing The Make-up Festival to disclose and/or transfer such data to such companies and for the purpose of executing your purchases or requests.
15. Where strictly essential, we may also divulge this information to third party processors, financial institutions or other third party service providers who help with our business operations (e.g. technological services suppliers, financial transaction management, logistics services, etc.) or as needed to process your purchases. By providing information in this Site or otherwise to The Make-up Festival, you expressly authorise us to disclose and process your information as described.
16. The Make-up Festival may share the data collected, in aggregate form, with advertisers and other partners. We will not disclose personal information about you as an individual to third parties, except under the circumstances described above in compliance with legal process. Upon request, we will provide you with all of your personal information associated with your UserID and information will only be sent to the email address you provided us with when registering your details.
17. In compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, personal data may not be processed for purposes concerning direct marketing, if the data subject notifies the data controller that s/he opposes such processing. The data controller shall appropriately inform the data subject of his right to oppose such processing at no cost.
18. While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third party interception or other misuse, The Make-up Festival uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your data including industry-standard encryption and offline security methods in our physical facilities.
19. The Make-up Festival shall, at the request of the data subject, immediately rectify, block or erase such personal data that has not been processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act or with regulations made hereunder.
20. The Make-up Festival shall notify any third party to whom the data has been disclosed about the measures undertaken as aforesaid. Provided that no such notification need be provided if it is shown to be impossible or it will involve a disproportionate effort.
21. Should you wish to exercise your rights for access, rectification, erasure and/or objection in regard to the personal data collected in your regard, you may send us an email on email@example.com. We may request that you provide us with an identification document in order to ensure maximum security and confidentiality.
22. The Make-up Festival will provide information in response to any reasonable data subject access request. The Make-up Festival will guarantee that the data is kept in an accessible form to facilitate access by the data subject.
23. At the data subject’s request, The Make-up Festival shall provide to the data subject, without excessive delay and without expense, written information as to whether and which personal data concerning the data subject was processed, shared or disclosed. Provided that such requests by the data subject as aforementioned shall only be made at reasonable intervals.
24. Should you wish to exercise your rights for access in regard to the personal data collected in your regard, you may send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request that you provide us with an identification document in order to ensure maximum security and confidentiality.
25. If such data is processed The Make-up Festival shall provide to the data subject written information in an intelligible form about: